Our Return to School
The return to school and living with Covid-19 has brought about unprecedented changes to our systems and structures and how we operate as a school. We have had to come to some difficult decisions very quickly. Ideally, we would consult on all of these changes, but it would be impossible to do so and progress the necessary work and changes as quickly as they need to be done in a very short space of time. We realise that many parents and students are very anxious about the return to work and we will do what we can to support you. The following messages still stand:
- Wash and sanitise your hands before coming into the building
- Wear a mask at all times; it’s mandatory
- All appointments must be made 3 days in advance
- There is a green plastic drop box outside the front door for items to be given to students (lunches etc.)
- STAY AT HOME IF UNWELL: If in doubt, keep them out. Seek professional medical advice.
Our office is very busy each day. Nicola and Fiona do brilliant work for our school. We have a strict policy of no visitors to the school, unless you have phoned the office to make an appointment beforehand. If your son/daughter has forgotten something, please ring the school first to let us know you’re coming/ There will be a plastic drop box outside the front door to leave your child’s belongings in. Please label them clearly. Visitors who refuse to wear a face covering will be denied entry to the school.
School Office: (01) 821 5522